MINGOOD HOTEL PENANG. HOTEL PENANG
MINGOOD HOTEL PENANG. HOTELS AT ORCHARD ROAD. CHEAP MIAMI BEACH MOTELS
Mingood Hotel Penang
- A state of Malaysia, consisting of this island and a coastal strip on the mainland; capital, George Town (on Penang island)
- (in Penang (island, Malaysia))
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
Penang @ night #1
This is the view from where I stayed in Sungei Dua, Penang Island.
Picturenaut3 HDR 6 frames
See my first comment box for the morning shot!
This was shot about 15km away from the mainland at 2100hrs. Also the famous Penang Hill clearly seen behind the buildings.
bed and breakfast fort william
hotel graf moltke novum hamburg
mgm hotel las vegas
luxurious hotel suite
plaza resort hotels
hamptons luxury hotel
bermuda sands hotel myrtle beach
Post a comment